Friday, January 20, 2017

What I'm Reading This Week #3

Oh yeah babe...it's Friday!!!

It's looking like the creeping crud and Aunt Flo exchanged pleasantries as one curse is starting to pack up and the other firmly planted itself on the couch with a bag of chocolate.  But enough about my lack of a TMI alert, let's get to...




5 Reasons Working Out at Night Will Change Your Life   (I don't know if it'll change your life (well maybe, who knows) but I know we love working off the stress of the day.)

14 Protein-Packed Breakfasts to Power You Through the Morning  (Might give a few of these a try!)

Why You Need to Eat Fat to Burn Fat   (Oy.  That's great but I remember when in the 90's it was all about "NO FAT!"  I was down to 15g of fat per DAY and I didn't lose a pound so maybe there's something to this)

Hailey Lost Over 100 Pounds (and She Eats Dairy and Gluten!)   (Dairy AND gluten!  Well alert the media...oh, I guess they did!  Still though, good on her!)

6 Tips for Stopping Food Cravings   (In case ya need 'em)

Why Deadlifts Are the Best Exercise For Weight Loss   (Just started throwing these back into the mix!)

Why your weight loss plateaus, and how to fight it  (Courtesy of the Mr)

7 Ways to Be Calmer, More Mature… and More Productive  (I need to follow this)

Mom and Her Four Kids Build Dream Home With Help of YouTube Videos  (This is pretty awesome!)

11 'Golden Girls' References Explained for Younger Viewers  (Cleared up a few for me and now I want to watch Hee Haw)

Take a Look Inside NYC’s Upcoming ‘Golden Girls’ CafĂ©  (I'm so there)

We don't really have anything planned though it's the first time we've both been well(ish) since we got home.  I kind of want to road trip but probably shouldn't.  The Mr has studying to do.  We'll just see where the weekend takes us figuratively and literally.  All I know is it's going to be out of the house at some point because I've seen far too much of my house lately.  I suppose since my lungs are almost cleared, it'll be time to coat them with dust soon and get to working on the basement.  Ugh, not even thinking about that!

What are you into this weekend?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

3 comments:

  1. Great articles as usual! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today it's sunny and gorgeous outside for a change! It's in the 50's so off with the coat. Went to the burbs and hauled a bunch of stuff, so feel very good about that. Now I'm pooped and will be taking a nap in the sunshine. =o) Reading, laundry, and grocery shopping are all that's on the agenda for this weekend.

    Hope you feel better real soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)