Friday, February 16, 2018

What I'm Reading This Week #7

Happy Friday all.

I'm getting my mammies grammied today.  Have you made your appointment?  If not, get on it, please.  I am still amazed every time they squish da boobs the kinds of horror stories I heard growing up about mammograms.  I smash my boob harder on accident grazing it with a free weight.  The worst part for me about a mammogram is holding your breath while they take the image so if you're scared, don't be...unless you basically just have nips and very little breastage, then I hear it can be a little more uncomfortable but not painful.

There's my public service announcement.  Now, let's scan...



50 Things You Don’t Know About Chocolate  (Dig in)

16 Things All Smart Homeowners Do Once a Year  (Better get on a few of these!)

My Body Size Does Not Determine My Ability  (A good goal to shoot for!)

7 Smart Ways to Invest in Your Health (Start today!)

Why I Regret My Weight-Loss Surgery  (This is an interesting perspective.)

What to Do When You're Sick of Your Side Gig   (The burnout is real, yo)

I Swapped My Headache Meds For Peppermint Essential Oil  (I can vouch for this.  Last week I was plagued with kink-in-neck headaches combined with hormonal headaches and peppermint oil reduced it by 75%)

These Everyday Habits Can Seriously Increase Your Dementia Risk  (The more you know)

How to Avoid a Dangerous Flu Complication  (We need all the help we can get with this deadly flu season!)

Not sure what we have on tap for this weekend.  I'm going through a physical issue right now so hopefully, I can report good news come Monday.  This weekend will be about rest for me.  All I can say is thank God for the Mr and will report back when I have a better idea what I'm dealing with.

What are you up to this weekend?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

2 comments:

  1. Some good links there for sure. Have a good weekend everybody! And happy presidents day (just doesn't have the same ring to it as most others, does it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time the mammograms have been painful for me is when they have to do the spot compression mammogram which I've had multiple times when I went through a period of needing them every sixth months for a couple of years. Those hurt like a mofo because they really have to clamp down extra hard if there are areas that are trying to identify. Those ones are rough.

    I, too, plan on resting after my meeting tomorrow and going out to see my uncle for lunch in the burbs. Then I hope to sleep until Sunday. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)