Friday, July 21, 2017

What I'm Reading This Week #29

Happy Friday all!  Finally the weekend...woo hooooooooooooo!!!

It's time for me to provide some links for you to look at whilst scrolling on the phone in the bathroom (don't act like you don't do it) or dorking off at work to make the day go faster!  

It's a little thing I like to call...




6 Training Splits to Help You Conquer Your Workout Plateau  (I'm on it)

The 14 Best Foods for Your Heart  (Some yummy stuff)

50 Kitchen Mistakes You’re Probably Making—and How to Fix Them  (Good food safety info in here)

10 Common Foods That Are Completely Messing with Your Metabolism  (Don't mess with me!)

The 10 Grossest Things That the FDA Allows in Our Food  (Uh, I consider mold a little more than "Offensive to the senses!")

Dust in Your Home Could Be Making You Fat  (Holy crap, so THIS is my problem!  *runs for cleaning supplies* )

25 Things That Should Never Have Gone Out of Style  (Truth)

74 Tips To Extend the Life of Your Car  (Good tips)

13 Things You Need to Know About Sex in Your 40s  (Rawr)


Someone please stop me from watching Property Brothers.  They've been playing them non stop and it's been the soundtrack of my life this week.  Today I'm doing some baking/filming of Christmas recipes then trying to find people to dump it all off on this weekend.  We've got some friends closing their business soon and we're going to go visit one last time.  We don't have too much else planned that I know of because it's supposed to be swamp ass hot.  I did see where the Mr replaced the hall lights that the ceiling is showing more and is of course discolored.  *facepalm...adds to list*

What are you getting into this weekend?


====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

3 comments:

  1. Friday! Yes!!! You outdid yourself with links today. Guess I will have plenty of "work" to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - the dust is the reason for all the excess weight??!!?? Definitely getting rid of that and I'll be skinny in no time! Seriously though it is an interesting study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reads! And I can't wait to make the twice-baked potatoes - yum!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)