Friday, August 26, 2016

What I'm Reading This Week #34

Good Friday morning all!

It has been one helluva week around here and you top it off with the SicroMoft fiasco that I am mostly up and running from and it makes it even more glorious to have the weekend upon us.  Of course there is no rest for the wicked and I am going to have to work at least tomorrow but I'm hoping it'll pay off.  Jazz hands for productivity!  (I don't know why I just did that!)

But enough of my twitching insanity in the form of moves no one should do, let's get to...


What To Do When You Feel Like Your Body Has Betrayed You  (I'm pretty much there.)

7 Poop Questions You've Been Too Embarrassed To Ask, Answered  (As my LMT and I discussed, it all comes back to poop)

15 Ways to Get Rid of Negative Energy in Your Home  (I can't wait to tackle the clutter after my current project!)

Milk, Not Plastic, Will Protect Food in the Future  (There's an interesting concept)

Is Muscle Confusion a Real Thing?  (Very good point)

45+ Crafty Ideas for Home Decor You Can Make Yourself  (Break out the paints and saws!)

If you want to see what your meal would look like before you make the selection on your next flight, check out this site  (This actually helped us on our flight to Hawaii for breakfast and thanks to the pics, we chose wisely!)

10 Things Pro Landscapers Do to Their Yards Every Fall  (If I had a lawn, I'd do this)

Chip and Joanna Are Not Happy With Past "Fixer Upper" Clients Renting Out Their Homes  (I saw the price of the "Barndominium" and said "no thanks.")

30 Effortlessly Beautiful DIY Fall Centerpieces  (I may or may not be TOTALLY ready.)

The Best Places to Spend Christmas   (Ideas in case this year turns out to be amazingly awesome!)

I want to take a moment to thank the Mr for all of his patience, hard work and general awesomeness this week.  He's put up with a lot on work and home and it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. When you both end a day screaming "eff this day, one hour left of this crap @ss day!" without taking it out on each other, I call that a victory.

I don't know that we have too solid of a plan for the weekend other than sleeping in before obligations take hold.

What are you fine folks into this weekend?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, anyone out there, hold off on allowing windows 10 anniversary update. You've been warned!

    Just glad all your data was safe and glad you're mostly back to business again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, great list of reads. Happy my hometown made the list of places to spend Christmas! It is gorgeous here (Boston) during the holidays - especially if it snows. And I AM ready for fall decorating - was planning to start next week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have gotten a lot accomplished so far today. Am currently sitting on hold with the mortgage company and about to stab my eyes out with a fork. Have a list of errands to go run and then this afternoon will complete the insurance process. I was so wiped out yesterday I fell asleep before 9:30pm -- but only until 1am, and then I was stressing the rest of the night.

    As for the weekend, the hubs picks up our old mower from the repair place so now we'll have two running again so we'll both cut the lawn tomorrow. I'll have a meeting and laundry to do, but other than that, mostly paperwork and bills. Nothing terribly exciting...expept MAYBE going to the apple orchard that opened today-- woot! =o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)