Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day

I'm gonna take advantage of this three day weekend and enjoy some recovery time with the Mr.  I hope you guys do the same with people you like spending time with and remember the reason for the holiday.



Remember if you're going to grill out there are many yummy, healthy grill worthy foods out there!

What are your favorite foods to grill?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

1 comment:

  1. Happy Memorial Day!! I have a few things I really like on the grill. One is pork chops and I'll make fresh pico de gallo to put on top -- the coldness of that on the meat is so good. I like corn on the cob too. One of my favorite things to make (which reminds me I haven't done it in a long time) is a cheesy bread with an Italian loaf that you cut slices almost down to the end and insert a concoction of whipped butter, parsley, mozzarella and a few other ingredients in between each slice. Then wrap the whole thing in foil and heat on the grill for about 30 minutes. It is SO good. And it's surprisingly light and not greasy at all. I think because the heat kind of takes some of the moisture out of the bread it just gives it good texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)