Friday, January 30, 2015

Damn! and what I'm reading this week

I am SOOO late writing this.

Damn you VRBO!  Damn you unscrupulous realty companies!  Damn you Parenthood finale!  Damn you icy roads I'm going to have to drive on today since the chiro called in sick yesterday!  Damn you face crud not clearing up to my liking!  Damn, now I have to think of something happy to write about today for my one happy year!

While I'm damning it all to hell, why don't you guys check out...




11 Things Top Trainers Wish They'd Known Before Their First Workout

11 Budget-Friendly Valentine's Day Crafts  (It'll be here before ya know it!)

12 Foods Nutritionists Say You Should Splurge On  (I think I splurge on many of these)

9 Ways Your Hair Is Aging You   (But I don't wanna change mah hair.  It was enough I stopped using Aqua Net)

41 Guilt-Free Super Bowl Snacks  (I'll be honest, I didn't know this was on this weekend)

Obama "Sings" Uptown Funk  (I love these especially when they do Brian Williams)

19 Small Changes You Can Make to Improve Your Health  (Baby steps, y'all)

Rowlf leads Muppet cover of Biz Markie's 'Just a Friend'  (Told ya, obsessed with these)

Clothing Organization Ideas: Why I’m Obsessed With Folding My Clothes Vertically  (I think I may have to do this!)

34 Times “Parenthood” Made You Sob Uncontrollably  (Farewell Braverman family!)

14 Things You Might Not Know About Puppy Bowl  (Now THIS will be on in the house!)

What are you guys up to this weekend?  Super Bowl or Puppy Bowl or Kitty Bowl?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

5 comments:

  1. I am amazed at just how hard it is to find a place to stay that is not a crappy hotel in that particular area. Kind of glad we're going somewhere else a bit further down the road since we'll still get to see it but might see an even more beautiful place as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. folding clothes vertically is awesome. I have all of my workout tops and non-work tops folded that way. It frees up a lot of space

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn you, co-worker for being here before me on a Friday so I don't get my "quiet time" to prepare myself for the day! Just damn you...go back home and stroll in at 8:40 like you do every other day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be watching both. =o) I am doing all my errands and grocery shopping tomorrow because of the snow that's coming on Sunday. They estimate 7 inches, which turns in to a foot when you live next to an open field. But I will say I'm glad January is over, mainly because it's another month of winter down! Hope you have a good weekend sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)