Saturday, February 16, 2013

Post Valentine Weigh In

Down 2.

It'd be awesome if we could continue this downward trend because then I would FINALLY be in new weight loss numbers.  So, sadly the extra day of exercise seems to be helping despite our bodies feeling very beat up (I just got out of a 20 minute epsom salt soak...curse you Chalene Johnson and your Chalean Extreme!  Bowlers lunges can suck it!).  I say sadly because we knew this day would come and well, here it is.  The Mr is not happy.  I'm indifferent.  Meh.

My laptop is making some not so nice noises.  Time to get the air in a can out and check the fan cleaned out.  Come on baby, last at least until the end of the year!

Anyone got anything on tap for today?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

6 comments:

  1. A kid's b-day party. woohoo. It's like 2 blocks from where I work though so I'll drop off the little guy and go work for a couple hours then pick him up. Works out pretty well actually.

    Then tomorrow hubby works until 4 then we'll be off for an overnight mini-getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss baby! I lost 3 and I guess I cannot argue with the fact that doing 6 workouts a week is the way to go now. Oh and those bowler's lunges, ugh. I feel like I lunged a bowler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss (both of you)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the loss!! Woot! In the past two weeks I've had a mammogram (got my "good boob" letter on Valentine's Day...yippee), saw my primary, and just got back from the dentist a few minutes ago, so I'm ticking all the health checkup boxes for the first part of the year. AND I'm one week pasta free!! That's a true victory for me. Today I'm doing the taxes, running some errands, then we have a hockey game tonight. Enjoy your weekend! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go, You!

    Lots of computer work this weekend. I have to set my phone alarm to remind me to get up every now and then. And then set another alarm to remind me to get back to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on the loss! I spent part of the day at an informational meeting about doing the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk and signed up to do it with a team, then did wonderful fun stuff like laundry and shopping at Costco (great place to get in a ton of walking). Really glad to have Monday off and working on some craft projects I've been itching to do. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)